Completed 2013 Reading Challenges

Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Top Ten Tuesday - Books I Was Reading On This Day Over the Last Ten Years

 


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl

This week's topic is Books I Was Reading On This Day Over the Last Ten Years (Stolen from Anne @ HeadFullofBooks) (This might be tricky if you don’t use a reading tracker like Goodreads, but the idea is to share what you were reading on August 11th of 2025, 2024, 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, and 2016. If you have no idea, pick a book you loved that you read at any time during each of the last ten years. And if you still have no idea, pick a book you loved that was published during each of the last ten years. Make this work for you!) 

This was fun. I mainly keep track of my reading through Goodreads, but I also use a handwritten journal.  

A couple of things I noticed - my reading habits really haven't changed much. There's a little bit of everything - cozy mystery, thriller, romance. Not any cat covers, though. Another thing I noticed is that last year I was reading a Poppy Alexander book.  I just happen to be reading another one this year. Both set around a bookstore. 

If you click on the title, it will take you to their Goodreads page.

August 2016          August 2017

August 2018           August 2019


August 2020         August 2021


August 2022            August 2023

August 2024          August 2025


What's on your list this week?




16 comments:

  1. Battle of the Bookshops gives me You've Got Mail! vibes... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised at how many Christmas books I've seen on lists today. All read in August.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great list. Mine is quite mixed too. Probably due to the Blog Tours that I do! I would have been lost without my Goodreads list!

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2026/08/11/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-was-reading-on-this-day/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun coincidence.
    Thanks for sharing your #TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. The most shocking thing to me about your reading is that there were no cat covers on August 11 of the last ten years. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice list. Have a great week. Here is my TTT. https://dmhoisington.wordpress.com/2026/08/11/top-ten-tuesday-37-books-i-was-reading-on-this-day-over-the-last-ten-years/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's fun looking back. I like the idea of keeping track in a handwritten journal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Crepes of Wrath looks cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice stack and I read The Good Daughter.

    Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved that Rhys Bowen! I had forgotten how much I enjoyed it until I saw it listed. I use a handwritten journal too! It's always fun to look through what I've read.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've read a couple of Poppy Alexander's books, but not that one.
    Here's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/b-author-names-alphabet-challenge/

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is funny to be reading the same author this year as last! My reading was all over the place, but it was fun to look back.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would have no clue, but for those who do keep track, it's fun to look back, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm loving these TTT posts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good job. That is a tough question. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I read 3 of your first 4, probably around the same time. A nice mix for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.