Completed 2013 Reading Challenges

Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Top Ten Tuesday - Books With Nationalities In The Title

 


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl

This week's topic is Books With Nationalities In The Title (e.g. The French Lieutenant’s Woman, Mexican Gothic, An American Mariage, etc.) (submitted by Cathy @WhatCathyReadNext)

This is a fun topic. I went to my TBR and chose my list from there. I haven't read any of these yet. I love visiting other places so I had quite a few to choose from. I noticed the majority of my books are from Italy and France. I think it's because I really hope to visit them someday.

If you click on the cover, it will take you to their Goodreads page.






What's on your list this week?




11 comments:

  1. A great list. I struggled to find books for my list and only managed 9.

    I have An Italian Wedding Adventure on my list (but the name was changed after I read it on Netgalley).

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2026/09/01/top-ten-tuesday-books-with-nationalities-in-the-title/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy reading all of these when you get the chance. And that you get to visit Italy and France.
    Here's my TTT for this week: https://readbakecreate.com/books-with-real-place-names-in-the-title/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read several of these! There are a couple I still need to read though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. France is an eternally popular setting.
    Thanks for sharing your #TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! This was a fun topic and you found some really good looking books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful stack of reads.

    Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.