Completed 2013 Reading Challenges

Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Top Ten Tuesday - Fall Cozy Mystery Books

 


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl


This week's topic is Books on My Fall 2026 To-Read List (or Spring if you live in the Southern Hemisphere).  I feel like I've already listed books I'm planning to read in the next couple of months which would include Fall.  So, I'm tweaking this week's topic to Fall Cozy Mystery Books.  I haven't read any of these, but they are in my TBR.  They take place in the Fall and their covers have a Fall "feel" to them. 

If you click on the cover, it will take you to their Goodreads page.







What's on your list this week?

18 comments:

  1. So many pretty Autumn themed covers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look like such fun! I hope you enjoy reading them.
    Here's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/autumn-2026-tbr-ten-books-i-hope-to-read/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look cute and very seasonal. Enjoy!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2026/09/22/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-autumn-2026-to-read-list/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading one of these would be like having a lovely Pumpkin Latte at a coffee shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn’t know Murder She Wrote was a book!

    Here is our <a href='https://www.longandshortreviews.com/miscellaneous-musings/top-ten-tuesday-books-on-my-fall-2026-to-read-list/">Top Ten Tuesday.</a>

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great Fall collection, thanks for sharing your #TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list. I love books set in the Fall and seeing their covers. I like to read series in order, so sometimes I'm just not at the right spot in a series to make it work. I've been reconsidering being more flexible. We'll see how it goes. Hope you enjoy the ones you get to this Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Body in the Trees is a good one - though I'm a fan of the whole Murder She Wrote franchise! I have both the Alex Erickson and Catherine Bruns on my TBR. This looks like some great reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful pile of reads. Books are a wonderful way to travel the world without leaving ones comfy chair.

    Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. These do all have wonderful fall vibes. I hope you enjoy the ones you get the time to read. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They all look delicious with gorgeous covers. Happy Autumn reading Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ugh I knew this prompt was going to obliterate my TBR. Lol. So many good books here!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! Google let me in today. :) Death by Pumpkin Spice looks good. XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am here for all the fall covers. It's still about 90* here, but I'm ready for everything autumn.

    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think an upcoming TTT theme is Fall (or Spring) Book Covers, so you'll be all set for these to do double-duty! I added Mayhem in Circulation and Apple Pies and Poisoned Lies to my To Be Listened To list.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My list, if I made one, wouldn’t be nearly so long. I do want to find more reading time, but it’s just not doable right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.