This week's topic is Fall-Themed Freebie (or Spring if you live in the Southern Hemisphere). Last week I tweaked the topic to be Fall books on my TBR. So, this week, I'm taking books with orange on the cover from my list of books I already read. Orange reminds me of Fall. I don't really remember if all of these are set in Fall, but they look like they could be. If not, they still have a "Fall" feeling to me.
If you click on the cover, it will take you to their Goodreads page.
What's on your list this week?











No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!
After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.
Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.