Completed 2013 Reading Challenges

▼

Friday, October 2, 2026

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - October 2nd


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.


Another fun friendly fill in Friday!





Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...    

1. I plan to catch up on my reading and exercise in October.

2. Going out for lunch with my mother was the highlight of my week.

3. ‘Tis the season for playoff baseball

4. Though a lot of people like seafood, I can’t stand it.




This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme is now hosted by Messymimi's Meanderings. It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun. 


Flashback:  Kit loves to see a delivery from Chewy!





Happy Friday!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.