Completed 2013 Reading Challenges

Sunday, September 20, 2026

The Weekend Review - September 19th-21st











The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

If you'd like to participate with The Sunday Salon, it is now being hosted by Deb at Readerbuzz.

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading is a meme with a new host!  It's now being hosted by Kathryn at Book Date. This is where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week…. and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

I'm also linking to Stacking the Shelves which is hosted by Reading Reality.


Hi Everyone! 

I hope you all had a great week.  The weather here wasn't very good, but everything else was fine.  My medical stuff is all good for now. So, I can cross that off my worry list. The weather has been very stormy and humid.  We've been walking around our local mall to get some exercise and to get out for a little bit. 

I only read one book this week.  I hoped to read more, but it wasn't meant to be. Probably because I've been jumping around and starting different books.  That's the problem when you think everything sounds so good.  I need to just concentrate on one book at a time. The fall TV season is about to begin, so I'm sure some of my time will be taken up with that.

It's been pretty quiet here. I hope you all have a great week!


Blog Tours/Spotlights/Reviews/Giveaways  
I Hosted Last Week

Blog Tours/Spotlights/Reviews/Giveaways Coming Up Next Week


Wednesday:  Spotlight: One of Our Darcies is Dead by Gracie Caldwell (Blog Tour/Tour-Wide Giveaway)


Posts last week:


Monday:  Awww Mondays



Friday:  Friday Snippets


I'm still reading...





I finished reading...




These are the books I'm planning to read through October. I'll probably make changes along the way, though. Between my mood reading and reading challenges, I'm sure this will change a few times.






Here is this week's e-book freebie haul.  They were freebies when I got them, I don't know if they still are. Always make sure to check they are still free before buying. The prices change quickly. 





17 comments:

  1. A few of my shows started this past week with more to come this week. And I still have a couple of summer shows going on. Plus I'm trying to watch some other stuff I haven't seen before. I'm going to have to be very careful to keep my reading on task.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear that the medical stuff is better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry the weather has been a little unsettled, hopefully it'll be nicer this week! A supurr selection of books, Amber is especially keen to read The Well-Broken Promise, that's gone straight on her TBR list, which is now almost spanning international date lines!!! MOL Happy Sunday! 😻🐾😻🐾😻

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enticing list of books! I know what you mean regarding having too many books calling to you at once. Guilty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes it's best to just go with the whim and hop around to whatever book suits the mood at the time! At least so I find. Otherwise I end up sulking and in a reading slump, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your health issues remain a non-problem and I hope you have a lovely reading week, Yvonne:).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear your medical worries can be crossed off the list, and mall walking sounds like a great solution for all that stormy weather! I can relate to wanting to start everything that sounds good—I do much better concentrating on one book at a time too. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad the medical stuff is all good! That must be a relief.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quiet is good. We have less running around this week so maybe we will enjoy some quiet.

    Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm hoping to read some good books this week after being gone last week. It's hard for me to read and travel. Please send a little of that stormy weather this way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of great book stuff. Glad to hear you're feeling better and walking (I need to get back in that habit!). Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad all the medical stuff is good for now. I walked in a drizzling rain yesterday and today. I am hoping that with the rain we are supposed to get this week, I can still get out and walk before work. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great week and glad the week and med stuff going well. It was raining here and jumped in walmart to get an umbrella and then rained again on Saturday and I went out like a dummy and rode my bike...lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. It’s lovely to hear the medical stuff is holding steady. Some weeks just see more time for reading than others.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know so many good books to tempt into wanting to read them all. Good medical worries are put to rest for now. Long may it be so.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have a few too many books on the go at the moment too!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.