Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday - January 6th



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

One of my all time favorite series - The Women's Murder Club.





Synopsis from Goodreads...

Detective Lindsay Boxer has everything she could possibly want. Her marriage and baby daughter are perfect, and life in Homicide in the San Francisco Police Department is going well. But all that could change in an instant.

Lindsay is called to a crime scene at the Four Seasons Hotel. There is a dead man in one of the rooms, shot at close range. The man checked in under a false name with no ID on him, so the first puzzle will be finding out who he is.

In the room next door are a dead young man and woman, also shot. They are surrounded by high-tech surveillance equipment. Could they have been spying on the man now dead in the room next to them?

And in the utilities cupboard down the hall is the dead body of a house maid. The murders are all clearly linked and professionally executed. But what is the motive behind it all? Lindsay will need to risk everything she has to find out.

Publisher: Arrow
Release Date: February 2016


What books are you waiting for?

8 comments:

  1. Yvonne, this sounds good! I hope you'll enjoy reading the new book by James Patterson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this series too. I'm a bit behind, maybe 2 or 3 books. Can't believe it's up to 15 already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I loved the characters in the Women's Murder Club...and can't wait to see what they're doing now. The setting is great, too; I'm a fan of books set in SF.

    Enjoy...and here's mine: “WHAT WAS MINE”

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, this sounds good. I've never read Patterson but like the sound of this one. I'm a sucker for a good mystery. :)

    I just watched Zoo on Netflix which is based on a Patterson book (he co- wrote it I guess), and it was pretty good in spite of a somewhat silly premise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read Patterson in ages but he's had several lately that I've been wanting to read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any Patterson yet, but he seems to be pretty consistent!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can hardly believe that this series is up to 15 books! I'm several behind, need to catch up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.