**********At this time, I am not accepting any new review requests. I am in the process of trying to catch up on all the requests I already have. However, if I have worked with you in the past and reviewed your books, please feel free to contact me and I will see what I can do to fit you in.
**********I will say, it never hurts to ask, if you feel a book will be perfect for my blog. However, please check below for the genres that I read. I am not accepting books outside those genres. Also, I prefer e-books, so they are more likely to be accepted.
To contact me, send me an email at yvone473[at]optonline[dot]net.
What genres will I accept for a review?
I'm mainly interested in cozy mysteries, romances and romantic suspense.
What don't I accept?
Non-fiction, memoirs, fantasy, science fiction, young adult, self-help.
How long does a review take?
My schedule is extremely full and it's going to take me several months to get to any new requests. I can't promise any specific dates.
If you don't hear back from me, it's nothing personal. It just means I got busy with real life and don't have time for the review. I try to answer all inquiries, but sometimes it doesn't work out that way.
************Please note: There is always the possibility, if a book doesn't work for me, I may not finish it and, therefore, will not post a review about it. I cannot guarantee a positive review. I give my honest opinion.
FTC Disclosure: Many times I receive free books from authors, publicists, and publishers in the hopes of getting a review from me. In no way does this influence my reviews. All are my honest opinions of the books.
I love being able to spread the word about great books coming up, so I am still open to posting these on my blog without reviews. I do prefer to feature books in the genres I love: cozy mysteries, romances and romantic suspense. However, I am willing to expand to other genres for this.
1) You must be over 18 years of age to enter.
2) The giveaways are open only to US residents, unless otherwise stated.
3) The giveaways I feature on my blog are generally for prizes given by authors, publicists and/or publishers. They establish the prize they are giving as well as the format they wish to use (whether it's shipping, e-book, print book, gifted through a retailer, or any other format.) I abide by their guidelines.
4) If you do not receive your prize within three weeks, please contact me and I will see what I can do. I am not responsible for anything beyond my control such as a prize getting lost or damaged in the mail or authors/publishers/publicists changing their mind. I will do my best to help.
5) There is no purchase necessary to enter one of my giveaways and you do not have to be a follower of this blog.
6) Winners are chosen randomly by Rafflecopter and will be notified by email. Winners have 48 hours to respond, otherwise a new winner will be chosen. The winners are announced here on my blog.
7) Void where prohibited by law.