Friday, April 21, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - April 21st


This meme is hosted by Ann at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.

Here are my answers to this weeks statements...



Week 50: April 21, 2017

1. The most interesting museum I have been to is the Smithsonian in Washington DC . This was a surprisingly difficult question to answer because I've been to so many that are really wonderful. I went to the Museum of the Moving Interest which had a wonderful online cat exhibit. There are so many others that I've loved as well, but I chose the Smithsonian for this answer because there are just so many museums there. Something for everyone.

2. The most interesting historical place I have been to is Washington DC. I can't even pick just one place. We did the whole tourist thing in Washington DC and I loved it all. From the Lincoln Memorial to the Washington Monument to Arlington Cemetery. I can go on and on...it was an amazing trip.

3. The nice weather is back!

4. I was surprised at how much I loved reading on an e-reader. I never thought I would, but now it's all I use to read books. I can adjust the font to any size I want, I don't get print on my fingers and - best of all - I can store as many books as I want on it without taking up any physical space in my house.

5 comments:

  1. I have never been to Washington - which is something I really need to fix. That Smithsonian is on my bucket list, for sure. Love your answers to this weeks questions, blessings!

    Claudia
    http://avalon-media.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Washington DC is a great place to visit, I was only there for 2 days and wish I could have seen more. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those museums and exhibits do sound interesting. I have never been to Washington. Arlington Cemetery would really move me. The Traveling Wall got to me. I still prefer physical books. I am old school in many ways. E-readers are okay, though! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my basic Kindle. The Kindle Fire was not very good. It just doesn't work. I love the Kindle. I can take it with me wherever I go and it does't weigh too much. I still like the print books. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool that you've been to so many great places! Did you see the Jefferson Memorial, too? Even if I never get to see the other great monuments, I want to see that one and Monticello, too. :)

    I prefer physical books and they don't run out of battery. Due to my eyes, there are limitations, though. I have a Kindle, one of the new kind that is just a reader and I can enlarge the words to really, really big when I need to. I use it sometimes, but my true love will always be for physical books. :)

    Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.