Tuesday, June 30, 2026

Top Ten Tuesday - Most Anticipated Books Releasing in the Second Half of 2026

 


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl


This week's topic is Most Anticipated Books Releasing in the Second Half of 2026.  I'm in a suspense/thriller mood so those are the ones I'm featuring.


If you click on the title, it will take you to their Goodreads page.






What's on your list this week?




17 comments:

  1. Oh my! The Ghost and the Dead Librarian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added The Ghost and the Dead Librarian to my WTR, thanks for sharing your #TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. May you enjoy all of these titles. I don’t think I’ve seen them on other lists yet. It’s always fun when TTT bloggers come up with new ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m curious about Dead Before Teatime.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ghost and the Dead Librarian sounds interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mrs. Christie and the Mystery in the Mews looks great! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful stack of reads. I love books.

    Have a fabulous day. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list! The Cleo Coyle looks good and I've really enjoyed that series. I'm also really intrigued by the Mrs. Christie book and I love the Olivia Blacke series! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you enjoy all of these when you get an opportunity to read them! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Olivia Blake book is one I need to add to my TBR, but I have so many books to read between now and the end of the year. I hope you enjoy reading all of these when you get the chance.

    Here's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/late-2026-most-anticipated-canadian-releases/

    ReplyDelete
  11. They all look like a bunch of good mysteries to keep you entertained and brain working.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Countdown to Christmas Murder looks good. I am ready to think of Christmas to cool off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great list!! I hope they all live up to your expectations! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just read the first book in the Blacke series. It's super fun! I can't wait to read more. I hope you enjoy all these.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great list, Yvonne. I hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.