This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and 15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
Another fun friendly fill in Friday!
Another fun friendly fill in Friday!
1. If I were to start a museum, it would be a museum of cat stuff, of course. I even have stuff to start the museum.
2. If I see the news one more time I am going to lose my mind.
3. TV shows being reality is the strangest thing I believed as a child.
4. If my life had a mascot, it would be a cat (big shocker!)
This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme is now hosted by Messymimi's Meanderings. It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun.
Flashback: I love the pics with Kit in all different positions. This is one of my favorites.
Happy Friday!

.png)

Aww....Kit is adorable. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers.I had the same for #4. :) XO
ReplyDeleteI’m just glad Gilligan’s Island wasn’t real.
ReplyDeleteKit, you should teach yoga. Thank you for linking up with Feline Friday!