This week's topic is Books That Live in My Head Rent-Free (submitted by Emma @ damppebbles.com). I interpreted this to mean books that stick with you a long time after you've read them. The books I chose are books I've read and have always remembered, even though I read some of them many years ago.
If you click on the title, it will take you to their Goodreads page.
What's on your list this week?











One for the Money was such a fun book. Someone sent it to my husband when he was with the military in Iraq and he passed it on to someone else. Not knowing it was racy. Ha! He got teased pretty bad.
ReplyDeleteThese look great, Yvonne. I never finished Rest Ye Murdered Gentlemen, but only because I ran out of time. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletehttps://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2026/07/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-that-live.html
These look good. I enjoyed One For The Money.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2026/07/21/top-ten-tuesday-books-that-live-in-my-head-rent-free/
These are all new to me, but I like the looks of Driving Mr. Yogi.
ReplyDeleteHere's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/my-seven-favorite-holiday-reads-of-2025/
Dewey was a cute book.
ReplyDeleteFor so many years, I eagerly looked forward to seeing the latest Janet Evanovich book.
ReplyDeleteI have good memories of One for the Money :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your #TTT
I struggled with what this meant..lol...I agree with your interpretation too! Love your covers, so colorful!
ReplyDeleteI loved the Stephanie Plum series. I read them into the 20s. Somehow I just quit reading them. Need to check them out.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous day and week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥