Friday, February 23, 2018

Spotlight: Cast for Murder by Jeanne Quigley



About the Book

Genre: Cozy Mystery, #3 in A Veronica Walsh Mystery Series
Publisher: CreateSpace
Release Date: February 13, 2018
ISBN 13 - 978-1975911867
ASIN - B079MBKDDN



Synopsis from Goodreads...


Former soap opera actress Veronica Walsh is recovering from her first holiday season in the retail world when she is pulled from retirement to star in a community production of Blithe Spirit. Delighted to play the part of a medium, Veronica must soon also assume the role of amateur sleuth when she finds the play’s director shot dead behind the theater.

Teaming with stage manager Sophie Morrissey, Veronica’s hunt for clues to the murder of Gigi Swanson leads her to a cast of colorful behind-the-scenes characters and a stunning Act Three finale. Will it be a triumph for Veronica, or will the curtain close on more than her career?

Links

2 comments:

  1. I'm getting hit with a lot of spam too. I'm not sure about this one.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds good. I missed your fill-ins this week. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.