Friday, July 31, 2020

Friendly Fill-Ins - July 31st


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




1. If you want to have furbabies, you have to take care of them.

2. During the month of August, I plan to do the same as I've been doing all year long - staying in lockdown.

3. Others might think it's strange that I treat my cats as part of the family.  As far as I'm concerned, they are the heart of this home.

4. A cure for COVID-19 seems so far away.



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I agree with all your answers. I am staying in with my furbabies and they are the heart of the home. Have a nice weekend. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Human says "amen!" to #1 and #3. We are her furry family members and she takes good care of us (even tortures us and makes us go to the "stabby place" for wellness check ups!)
    Purrs & Head Bonks,
    Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins! I love how you answered #3, and I completely agree with it. Wishing you and your kitties a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.