Thursday, April 14, 2022

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - April 15th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...






1. I hope the Easter Bunny brings me chocolate.

2. My favorite part of the Easter ( or Passover) meal is dessert.

3. I'm most looking forward to relaxing this weekend.

4. For me, this time of year is so pretty with all the colorful flowers.




This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme hosted by Sandee at Comedy Plus.  It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun.  

Cookie is just hanging around the living room.  She wants to wish everyone a Happy Friday!




3 comments:

  1. Love your fill-ins and love seeing Cookie. We're going to goof off on Sunday, but tomorrow it's a visit to our granddaughters house to see the great grands.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cookie is a cutie. I hope the Easter bunny is good to her.Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I hope you get lots of chocolate. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy friday Cookie! You are so pretty. a great post and thank you for sharing. Happy Easter! Happy Weekend too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.