This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and 15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
Another fun friendly fill in Friday!
Another fun friendly fill in Friday!
This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme is now hosted by Messymimi's Meanderings. It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun.
Flashback: Oreo and Cookie love their toys.
Happy Friday!

.png)


Ah man the aches and pains are the worst! I woke up with a pain in my back a week ago and my only guess is I slept wrong 😂 Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteCute flashback photos. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins great answers. I have a lot of aches and pains now too. XO
ReplyDeleteIt’s almost always summer here, too, in the swamps.
ReplyDeleteCookie and Oreo, you both look happy to have such wonderful toys. Thank you for linking up with Feline Friday.