I love series books. I always love seeing what series books are awaiting me. I'm posting the cover of the first book in each series in my TBR. I read at least the first book in each series. There are so many more series in my TBR, but I narrowed it down to ten.
If you click on the title, it will take you to their Goodreads page.
Series: A Poppy McAllister Mystery
Series: A Tourist Trap Mystery
Series: Bookstore Cafe Mystery
Series: Colorado Wine Mystery
Series: A Kebab Kitchen Mystery
Series: A Lighthouse Library Mystery
Series: A Magical Cats Mystery
Series: Pet Whisperer P.I.
Series: A Second Chance Cat Mystery
Series: Magical Mystery Book Club
What's on your list this week?











I'm hesitant to ever start a series due to the ongoing commitment. I looked through my Goodreads list today of series books I've read over the years and almost all were when I was reading a lot more YA books.
ReplyDeleteGood luck.
There's something so great about a cozy mystery series, though I tend to stop reading them before the series ends.
ReplyDeleteHere's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/ten-series-i-hope-to-catch-up-on-in-2026/
I love the covers of all of these! I hope you manage to read the series soon.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
My post:
https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2026/08/18/top-ten-tuesday-book-series-i-want-to-catch-up-on-or-series-youd-like-to-start/
A few of these series are on my WTR shelves too. Thanks for sharing your #TTT
ReplyDeleteA lighthouse library would be on my list of places to live or visit---in real life or via books.
ReplyDeleteThese all look cute.
ReplyDeleteI haven't read any of these but I love a cozy mystery and these all look fun 🥰
ReplyDeleteI am a huge cozy fan so I think all of your list is going on my TBR now. Hahaha.
ReplyDeleteHere is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!
A wonderful stack of fun reads.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous day and week. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
I am also reading five of these series. I do enjoy a good cozy mystery, Yvonne. There are always so many to read and enjoy.
ReplyDeleteI have a long list of series as well that I need to complete. I hope you enjoy these when you get time to continue them.
ReplyDeleteCats and books are what draw me to cozy mysteries and if I can get both in the one series that's even better!
ReplyDeleteI love the Sofie Ryan series and the Eva Gates! There are so many series I need to catch up -especially on the cozy mystery side of things.
ReplyDeleteKitty Confidential looks good.
ReplyDeleteI haven’t read too many series since I was a kid. I’m not against them, just have so little time I’d be afraid to never get anywhere with them.
ReplyDeleteI love a good cozy, although I haven't read most of these. I do enjoy the Kebab Kitchen series, although I'm only a few books in. Same with the Lighthouse Library one.
ReplyDeleteHappy TTT (on a Wednesday)!
I love the idea of a Lighthouse library!
ReplyDeleteI cant keep up with all of mine
ReplyDelete