Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Top Ten Tuesday - Book Series I Want to Catch Up On (or series you’d like to start)

 


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl

This week's topic is Book Series I Want to Catch Up On (or series you’d like to start)

I love series books.  I always love seeing what series books are awaiting me. I'm posting the cover of the first book in each series in my TBR. I read at least the first book in each series. There are so many more series in my TBR, but I narrowed it down to ten.

If you click on the title, it will take you to their Goodreads page.


Series:  A Poppy McAllister Mystery


Series:  A Tourist Trap Mystery


Series: Bookstore Cafe Mystery


Series:  Colorado Wine Mystery


Series:  A Kebab Kitchen Mystery


Series:  A Lighthouse Library Mystery


Series:  A Magical Cats Mystery


Series:  Pet Whisperer P.I. 


Series:  A Second Chance Cat Mystery


Series: Magical Mystery Book Club



What's on your list this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.