This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and 15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
Another fun friendly fill in Friday!
Another fun friendly fill in Friday!
1. I tend to scrimp on desserts. I'm trying to lose weight, so I don't buy as many desserts as I used to.
2. I tend to save on books. I mainly get them from the library or NetGalley and Edelweiss
3. I’ve nearly perfected choosing food for my cats. Mostly I'm able to pick out the flavors of food they would like each day.
4. I need to find a better way to keep track of all the reviews I need to write.
This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme is now hosted by Messymimi's Meanderings. It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun.
Flashback: Kit enjoying the box I bought for her from Chewy.
Happy Friday!

.png)

My neighbor has a cat and he loves boxes too.
ReplyDelete