About the Book
Synopsis from Goodreads:
Everything seems perfect―as the Cruise Director of the Midnight Tide .
My Review
Cruise Director, Rose Cruz, is excited that a new cruise trip on The Midnight Tide is about to begin. A whole new set of travelers and a whole new itinerary. What could be better?
Things don’t always go the way they are planned. Suddenly the ship is engulfed in darkness. A total blackout and the emergency generator is not turning on right away. Once it’s back on, things actually get worse. A famous internet celebrity is found dead in her cabin in a most gruesome way.
Rose, who had once been a private investigator, is assigned the task of conducting an investigation. She enlists the help of her friends and, of course, her beloved beagle, Rex. Together they are all focused on finding a killer.
This is a fast-paced cruise mystery, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I always enjoy books that take me on a journey to another place and this one accomplished that task.
The characters are well-written and truly made me care for them. Rose and her dog Rex are my favorites. Rose is strong and Rex is very loyal and smart. He’s a bigger help in solving crimes than some of the humans.
It’s an intriguing premise with many potential suspects. I kept changing my mind about who the killer was and I was always wrong.
This is a quick read, and I look forward to continuing this series.
For reading challenges:
What An Animal Reading Challenge 2026
I borrowed this one from the Kindle Unlimited library. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are my own.

Glad you enjoyed this one. I haven't read a cozy set on a cruise yet. Sounds intriguing.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds good. I'm glad you liked it. I have never been on a cruise nor would I ever. be on a boat, in the ocean and have everything go black...absolutely not.
ReplyDelete