One of Our Darcies is Dead: A Hawthorne Cove Mystery by Grace Caldwell
About One of Our Darcies is Dead
One of Our Darcies is Dead: A Hawthorne Cove Mystery
Cozy Mystery 1st in Series Hawthorne Cove, a seaside town in New England
Publisher : Paper Lantern Press
Publication date : September 1, 2026
Print length : 193 pages
Paperback ISBN-13 : 979-8951927019
ASIN : B0HG6CNYH1
Digital ISBN-13 : 979-8951927002
ASIN : B0HFYYY4F4
The residents of Hawthorne Cove are determined to prove their seaside town deserves a place on every literary lover's travel list. With a brand-new Jane Austen Festival, charming boutiques, and enough Regency flair to satisfy even the most devoted Austen fan, they're ready for their grand debut. But when opening night ends with a dead Mr. Darcy, literature professor Chloe Sinclair, in town to escape a life that hasn't gone to plan, learns that the most captivating stories aren't always the ones written in books.
About Grace Caldwell

Have you signed up to be a Tour Host?
Click Here to Find Details and Sign Up Today!
Want to Book a Tour? Click Here

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!
After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.
Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.