Friday, October 9, 2026

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - October 9th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.


Another fun friendly fill in Friday!





Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...    

1. Recipes for cat food for Kit is the strangest thing I ever researched online. Kit only likes Fancy Feast Turkey Primavera.  When Fancy Feast changed their recipe, Kit wasn't thrilled and wouldn't eat. So, I tried to find a recipe to make it myself. It didn't work out well and now she's gone back to eating the Fancy Feast version. I'm happy about that. 

2. My wi-fi network is named by my husband.

3. The Internet is both a blessing and a curse.  The Internet is great to find out information and meet people, but it can be a curse when people get nasty and fight with each other over things they'd never fight about if they met someone in person.

4. I get really quiet when life gets tough. I don't want to do anything or talk to anyone.




This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme is now hosted by Messymimi's Meanderings. It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun. 


Flashback:  Cookie and Oreo were close as babies.  They still love each other, but not quite as close.





Happy Friday!













8 comments:

  1. I haven't researched making cat food, but I totally understand the fun of cat eating habits. I'm glad Kit's back to eating their food again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get really quiet when things get tough too. I tried making my dog food. I was making chicken, eggs, rice and peas. He picked all the chicken out and ate that. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet photo. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I am glad Kit went back to her Fancy Feast. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I once had an online friend who made her own cat food, she had great ideas, too. I'm glad Kit is eating.

    Little Oreo and Cookie were snuggle buddies, I'm glad they are still friends. Thank you for linking up with Feline Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely agree with numbers 3 and 4! I'm the same way. Happy Feline Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pet food is a bit confusing, but it's easy when you get the hang of it. I went to school for clinical pet nutrition and there is definitely a LOT of "influencers" online giving out pet food recipes that will end up with a hefty vet bill down the road due to all the nutrient deficiencies.

    I'm glad that she's back to eating commercially found food. It makes life so easy.

    BTW, I had a foster named Kit, she's black and white. I'm curious if your Kit is the b&w or the tortie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither one of the cats pictures are Kit. The tortie is Cookie and the tux is Oreo. Kit is long haired part brown tabby and part white. I usually feature her, but today I gave the other two a chance.

      Delete
  7. Cookie and Oreo are adorable!!

    People get awfully brave when they are behind a computer screen and will sometimes say/do things they wouldn't otherwise.

    We hope you have a good weekend!
    Giovanni and Gabriel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.