Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Sunday Salon



It's been a great week for me. My husband and I had a relaxing week on the Jersey Shore where we went to Atlantic City, Cape May and Ocean City. It was all fun. I brought a huge stack of books with me, but only managed to finish one and start another. That means I had a great time and had no time for reading :)

I finished The Trophy Wives Club by Kristin Billerbeck. I reviewed it in another post. I enjoyed it very much. I never read this author before and it's always fun to "discover" new-to-me authors.

Next up was HeartSick by Chelsea Cain. A chilling story of a serial killer. I'll review it when I'm finished. I have less than a 100 pages to go.

I'm not sure what I'll be reading next, but I think I need something like so it will probably be a Harlequin or Silhouette book.

Hope you all are having a relaxing Sunday and have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to the spending ban, I can't purchase any books right now. BUT, I ordered two Blaze books from Book Mooch. :) I am hoping those will arrive soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.