Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday Fill-In #154



If you'd like to play along with Friday Fill Ins, just click the button above.

1. Good times: they are coming!

2. I love my home.

3. Sleigh bells ring, is anyone listening?

4. My kitty cat is very little.

5. Once more with laughter.

6. Is this the end?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on movies and reading, tomorrow my plans include more catching up and spending the day with my hubby and Sunday, I want to do grocery shopping and just relax!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

4 comments:

  1. Nice Fill-In! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the picture. Nice fill-in, have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been awhile since I last did the fill ins. I'm going to have to get back in the habit!

    What movies did you catch up on tonight, Yvonne? I have a couple I want to watch this weekend. Whether I get to them though will depend on whether my husband is interested in seeing them too otherwise I'll watch them later next week. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We started to watch a thriller called Blindness, but it was so bad. We just couldn't sit through the entire thing. LOL We did watch the Tale of Desperaux which was cute, but not what we were planning to watch. I'm not sure what's on schedule for tonight, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.