Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sunday Salon - Happy 4th of July and A June Wrap Up!



If you'd like to participate with The Sunday Salon, just click the button above.


It's hard to believe July has already begun and June in behind us, but time is moving fast. I had a decent June, for me. I completed 8 books, which is about average for me.

My books for June...

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
The 8th Confession by James Patterson
Stranger in A Small Town by Kerry Connor
Stranded with the Prince by Dana Marton
Steinbrenner by Bill Madden
Saving Max by Antoinette van Heugten
When Darkness Falls by James Grippando (audio)
The Scent of Rain and Lightning by Nancy Pickard

It was also a great month for quality books as I enjoyed all of them very much. Not a bad book in the bunch. Hopefully July will be a good one too.

For those celebrating July 4th, I hope you have a fun and safe holiday!


6 comments:

  1. Nice set of books for June! Have a great 4th of July. Harvee My Sunday Salon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice variety in June. Hope you have a wonderful & safe 4th of July....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th of July! Have fun :)

    Some nice books there in June

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4th! I can't believe it's July already either. The summer is going too fast already.

    Glad to hear you enjoyed all of your books. There are some titles I haven't tried yet but I'll be looking for them now. Love the kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 4th to you as well. Great reading month especially when they were all good books!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.