Friday, September 30, 2016

Friendly Fill-Ins - September 30th


This meme is hosted by Ann at McGuffy's Reader and Ellen at 15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.

Here are my answers to this weeks statements...



Week 21: September 30, 2016



1. I wish I was living in a warmer climate.  It's not really cold yet, but I can tell it's on the way.

2. My favorite magazine is Weight Watchers.  They have so many great recipes and tips.

3. Recently, I re-discovered romantic suspense and remember how much I love it.

4. Even though I love reading cozy mysteries, I do enjoy other genres.

7 comments:

  1. I live in Florida and the warmer climate is a bit too warm, and humid, most of the year. I'd like to live somewhere that was around 74 degrees year round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday, Yvonne! I enjoyed reading your fill-ins. Romantic suspense and cozy mysteries are both good genres.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I am loving the cooler temps- sorry. I should check out the Weight Watchers magazine, I should check out the whole program. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not even know Weight Watchers had a magazine. That's good to know--always need new recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting, you wish you lived in a warmer climate and we wished it got cool enough for the seasons to change.

    Have a great October.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You want a warmer climate and we want a cooler climate. Maybe we ought to trade. :)

    Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need a good mystery recommendation. I need to read more of your reviews. I like suspense mysteries. Thanks for joining us!
    I have been sick with a very bad cold. Stay well!
    Annie at ~McGuffy's Reader~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.