Monday, October 23, 2017

Review: Through His Eyes by Deborah Camp


Genre:
Romantic Suspense

Format:
E-Book

Publisher:
Deborah Camp

Release Date:
April 4, 2014









Synopsis from Goodreads:


Two psychics – one serial killer.

Someone is stalking women and murdering them in Key West.

Levi Wolfe and Trudy Tucker join forces to help identify the murderer and stop him. Levi can channel the deceased victims and Trudy can tap into the mind of the killer. As a psychic detective team, they’re formidable. As lovers, they discover that they’re insatiable.

But if Trudy can see through the killer’s eyes, can the killer see her?


My Review

Trudy Tucker is a psychic. She often assists the police in investigations. When a friend calls on her to help find a serial killer in Key West, Trudy’s not sure she wants to be part of it until she starts having visions. She realizes she can help stop these murders and heads over to lend her expertise.

Trudy isn’t the only psychic on the case. Levi Wolfe is a psychic, too. He can connect with the deceased victims. Together, they are determined to find this killer. However, they aren’t only thinking about the serial killer. Their work brings them closer together. It’s not long before they realize their attraction for each other.

This is the first book in the Minds Eye series. Trudy and Levi’s chemistry is strong. I found both characters to be strong and likable.

Deborah Camp combines suspense and romance beautifully. Readers will be engrossed in the mystery and watching Levi and Trudy put their psychic abilities to work.  I know I was intrigued by the whole concept.

Just as a warning, there is a cliffhanger at the end of the book and the story continues in book #2. I’ve always loved cliffhangers. This should be getting even better.





FTC Disclosure: I received a copy of this book from the author. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are my own.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on the cliffhanger. They are not my favorite thing but I can deal with them if I know ahead of time - especially if it's getting wrapped up in the next book. I love a good romantic suspense and I love a Key West setting. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.