Saturday, August 14, 2021

Review: Falling for Prince Charming by Sophie-Leigh Robbins

 


About the Book


Genre
Romance

Format
E-ARC

Publisher
Got It Covered Press

Release Date
September 7, 2021


My Review

Elle Miller spent a year in France with her boyfriend Paul, but the relationship and her career failed big time.  So she heads to her home town in Summerville Creek where she plans to stay with her best friend Maggie. She doesn’t plan to fall for her best friend’s handsome brother, but that’s exactly what happens.

Maggie’s brother Colton Wilson is quite attracted to Elle, but he swore he’d never get involved with one of his sister’s friends.  He made that mistake years ago and it didn’t end well.  No matter how hard he tries, he just can’t seem to stay away from Elle.  

Colton has his life all figured out.  He plans to earn enough money playing Prince Charming at a local amusement park so he can get as far away from Summerville Creek as possible.  The big problem comes when Elle gets a job there, too.  She’s serving hot dogs in the cutest hot dog costume he’s ever seen.  He can’t take his eyes off her.

Elle is not thrilled with her embarrassing costume.  It’s definitely not what she wants Colton to see her wearing, but it can’t be helped.  For now, this is the only job available.

What a delightful, sweet and fun romantic comedy.  It oozes cuteness.   I found myself LOL especially as Elle tries to maneuver around in her hot dog suit.   The sparks fly between these two right from the start.  The story is made up of truly likeable characters.  

It’s the perfect book to spend a relaxing afternoon reading.  It’s one of those “feel good” books that keeps you smiling long after you turn that last page.  The good news is that book #2 will be out soon.  I’m looking forward to reading it as well.  Sophie-Leigh Robbins is one of my “go to” authors when I need to unwind.



FTC Disclosure: I voluntarily reviewed a free Advance Reader Copy of this book from the publisher and the author. I was not required to write a positive review.  All opinions expressed are my own.





 


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.