Friday, February 18, 2022

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - February 18th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...




1. It's about time for the pandemic to end.  No need to say anything more than that.

2. An anecdote I like to tell is the day Kit joined our family.  I was in the kitchen unpacking groceries when I heard a squeak.  I finally figured out it was coming from our back deck.  I went out and saw a little sliver of some animal that was just born.  I wasn't even sure it was a cat.  I sent a pic to my husband, who was working, and he said he was pretty sure it was a cat.  He told me to feed her with a syringe and milk.  I had neither so I had to run out to the grocery store to get supplies.  Kit wouldn't eat anything.  I put her in a cat bed and took her inside to keep her warm.  Eventually we got her to eat and now she has blossomed.  April is her 5th birthday.   Here she is looking pretty. I think the wink is to tell us how happy she is.  



3. I wish there was a way to clean the house without me having to do anything or spend any money to have it done.  LOL

4. Too many people take everything for granted.




This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme hosted by Sandee at Comedy Plus.  It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun.  

So, we received the February CatLady Box and they included a lovely catnip mat.  I think Cookie was a bit confused on how it worked and used it as a blanket.

Happy Friday!






3 comments:

  1. Love your fill-ins and especially #2. I love a happy ending. What a cutie pie too.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I love the story about Kit, she is a beautiful girl. And Cookie is a cutie too. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fill ins, and I love #2. Kit and Cookie are both cuties.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.