This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and 15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
Another fun friendly fill in Friday!
Another fun friendly fill in Friday!
1. I tend to forget what day it is. Since I retired, I have no idea what day it is. It's always Saturday now!
2. I celebrate the 4th of July by staying home and being with my kitties.
3. I was a fan of Dallas before it became popular. It's one of my all time favorite TV shows.
4. I see staying inside with my a/c in my future.
This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme is now hosted by Messymimi's Meanderings. It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun.
So, we searched all over for Oreo. Look what we found under the bed. Who could it be?
Happy Friday!

.png)

I see your footsie Oreo. :) Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I plan to stay in the a/c with my kitties too. XO
ReplyDeleteKeeping cool seems to be the order of the day.
ReplyDeletePeek-a-boo, Oreo! Thank you for participating in Feline Friday!
MOL MOL!!! Oreo, Smooch does exactly the same!!! Supurr fill-ins, and we totally agree, everyday is Caturday!!! MOL πΉπ»πΎπ»πΉ
ReplyDelete