This week's topic is Books I Want to Read by New to Me Authors (Share books from your to-read list that are written by authors you’ve never read before.) This turned out to be a fun topic for me because there are many authors I haven't read yet, but are in my TBR.
If you click on the title, it will take you to their Goodreads page.
What's on your list this week?











Eleanor Oliphant is completely Fine is so good.
ReplyDeleteI’ve read a few of these books/authors, I do want to try Carley Fortune though.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your #TTT
I liked the Honeyman title!
ReplyDeleteI've read and enjoyed The Astral Library and Eleanor and the Cold War. I hope you enjoy reading these.
ReplyDeleteHere's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/most-anticipated-holiday-releases-of-2026/
These look good. I enjoyed The Astral Library and it was my first one of her books.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2026/07/14/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-have-enjoyed-this-year-by-new-to-me-authors/
I have Meet Me in Paris on my list to read, but I doubt it will arrive in time for me to read it for Paris in July this year.
ReplyDeleteI have A Cute Little Murder on my TBR too!
ReplyDeleteI think Eleanor is such a pretty name.
ReplyDeleteI've heard good things about Katherine Center!
ReplyDeleteA wonderful stack of reads. Excellent.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous day, Yvonne. Scritches to the kitties. ♥
Quinn is an author I am familiar with.
ReplyDeleteEvery Summer Ever is on my TBR as well! I hope we both end up enjoying it! 🤗
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy all of these when you get a chance to read them.
ReplyDeleteEvery Summer After was a nice read, but I went into it with the wrong expectations. Here it's published by a YA publisher, so I thought it was YA. Marketing is important guys...
ReplyDeleteMy TTT: https://laurieisreading.com/2026/07/14/top-ten-tuesday-books-by-new-to-me-authors-that-are-on-my-tbr/
I have read a few of these authors and enjoyed them and one I didn't because it turned out to be more rom-com and I prefer straight romance.
ReplyDeleteThe Astral Library looks good.
ReplyDeleteI've read a couple of these but 'Eleanor Oliphant' was my favourite. Such a great book!
ReplyDeleteMy TTT is here: https://clairehennighan.wordpress.com/2026/07/13/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-want-to-read-by-debut-authors/
You always come up with such good lists.
ReplyDeleteI haven’t read any of these authors either! I hope you find new favorite books and authors!
ReplyDeleteThe Astral Library and Meet Me in Paris are both on my TBR and I've enjoyed the other books I've read by them. I'm so curious about The Shippers!
ReplyDeleteI want to read The Shippers too
ReplyDeleteIf you do read these, I can vouch for 7 of these authors that I've enjoyed.
ReplyDelete