About the Book
Synopsis:
The story is set far into the future, long after a war in which humanity successfully fought off the "Codexes"—a hostile race of artificial intelligence designed to annihilate humankind. Following that war, an era of peace, freedom, and prosperity was brought to the citizens of the futuristic world of Atlandia, known affectionately as "the gift".However, this peace is shattered when an AI entity named Codex E191 rises from the ashes. Intent on destroying "the gift" and enslaving the world, E191 commandeers the physical body of a human general, unleashes a devastating plague across the major cities, and builds a rebel army out of a vicious group known as the Zeros.To counter this apocalyptic threat, the citizens call upon Lucy, a skilled soldier and highly talented pilot for the New Haven security force. Lucy is legendary for her ultimate allegiance to Aelius, and she must use every ounce of her capabilities to save her world. Her operation requires her to pilot her plane to hostile, dangerous lands, undertaking an intense journey to prepare herself physically, mentally, and spiritually for the ultimate battle to protect humanity's freedom.
About the Author
My name is Michael Colon, and I’m a New York City–born author and storyteller passionate about emotional, grounded stories that blend heart, hope, and a touch of the surreal. I’d love the opportunity to talk about my journey—coming from working-class roots, navigating personal growth, and using writing as both escape and empowerment.
Book Links

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!
After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.
Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.