Thursday, December 6, 2012

Feed My Reader Friday



I found a new meme that looks like fun called Feed My Reader Friday. This is hosted by I Am A Reader. 


THERE ARE NO SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS TO PARTICIPATE.


Just put up a post sharing the new ebooks you've added to your reader, computer, phone, etc.

You can grab the graphic I have on this post, make your own graphic, skip the graphic, whatever works for you.

I will put up a post each week that will include a new linky. The linky will be set as a blog hop so you can grab the code at the bottom of the linky to include with your post IF you want. These posts will go live on Thursday night so you can stop by on Fridays and link up your post IF you want.

All of these I got are freebies, so they didn't cost me anything and I totally overindulged.

Sunday

For Love and Vengeance by Johnny Ray
The Frog Prince by Elle Lothlorien
Sleeping Beauty by Elle Lothlorien
The Charter by Gillian E.Hamer
An Error in Judgment by Susan Schreyer
Betrayal by Jackie C. Myrtle
Laura's Big Break by Janet Elizabeth Henderson
The One You Love by Paul Pilkington
Whitney in Charge by Diane Craver

Monday

Texas Outlaw by Adrienne de Wolfe
The Gift by Tiffany Reisz
Waking up Married by Mira Lyn Kelly
Sleeping Beauty WAKES UP! by Elle Lothlorien
Life, Love and Polar Bear Tattoo by Heather Wardell
A Christmastide Romance by Tricia Neale
Like Casablanca by Sylvia Massara
Advent by Chautana Havig
The Book of Love by Mary Eason
Santa Wore Combat Boots by Barbara Witek
A Winter Discovery by Michael Baron
A Month at the Shore by Antoinette Stockenberg
Christmas in Venice by Meadow Taylor
Silent Mercy by Lori Armstrong

Tuesday

Mulligan's Stew by Deb Stover
Burying the Truth by Ethan Jones
Is It Spicy? by Julia Barrett

Wednesday

Lost & Found by Tamara Larson
Her Bad Boy Billionaire Lover by Barbara Bretton
Emilie's Christmas Love by Joyce and Jim Lavene
Dead Case in Deadwood by Ann Charles
A Girl, A Guy and A Ghost by Patricia Mason
Sleeping Roses (Dead Roses)' by RaShelle Workman
On the Nickel (A Cleopatra Jones Mystery)by Maggie Toussaint
I LOVE LUCY (The Bachelor Pact)by Rita Herron
Love Can Be Murder by Stephanie Bond
A Very Shitake Christmas (Shitake Mystery Series #1.5)by Patricia Mason
Down & Dirty: A McCray Crime Collection by Carolyn McCray
Aphrodisiac (A RomCom Saylor Oz Mystery)by Alicia Street
The Bachelor Pact by Rita Herron
Deadly Betrayal (Kelly McWinter, P.I.)by Jude Pittman
JANE MILLIONAIRE by Janice Lynn
It's In His Kiss by Mallory Kane
You Never Called Me Princess (The Kaitlyn Chronicles #1) by Elaine Babich

Thursday

Got Thrills? A Boxed Set (A McCray Collection) by Carolyn McCray
Cajun Hot by Nikita Black
Christmas Corpse Caper by Lois Lavrisa
The Shoulders of Giants (A Jake Abraham Mystery)by Jim Cliff
Bargain in Bronze by Natalie Anderson
Christmas Without Holly by Nicola Yeager
Wilda's Outlaw by Velda Brotherton
The Gift of Christmas Present by Melody Carlson

3 comments:

  1. Hi :)

    Thank you for downloading mine ~ 'A Christmastide Romance' by Tricia Neale. I really hope that you will enjoy it.

    There were a few errors in the original version, which I have corrected in the meantime. :)

    Tricia Mason :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.