Monday, April 15, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays - April 16th




If you'd like to play along on Teaser Tuesdays, just click the button above.


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week I'm reading...



After being married to this man for thirty-five years, I should expect Jesse's reaction to my gift of observation. He never took it seriously.

11 comments:

  1. Not sure I like the emotion behind the teaser, but looking at the cover, it seems to be cleverly written.
    There is a theme of clever writing today everywhere I go teaser browsing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...it's sad that he doesn't take her seriously but it's not a surprise.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...sounds interesting for sure. I'm going to have to check this out.

    Here is my TT: http://www.costhenextchapter.blogspot.com/2013/04/teaser-tuesday-6.html

    Sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. It's a male thing :) I like the cover for this one.

    Here's My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely agree with Beth (above)!

    I'm now curious about the read. Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it! I agree with Beth and Laurel that men are oblivious but I have to admit that I'm kinda that way too sometimes....lol....

    Here's my My TT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good teaser and cover.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/04/teaser-tuesday_16.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.