Monday, April 1, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays - April 2nd




If you'd like to play along on Teaser Tuesdays, just click the button above.


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week I'm still reading, so another teaser from that book...


"I might look like a space-head, but I know something's bothering you, and it's not the normal 'cowboy cop gets tough on the new girl' issue. I can put that much together."


10 comments:

  1. Great teaser....hope you are enjoying it! Here is mine: http://pamelasbookspot.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/tuesday-56-dance-of-shadows-by-yelena.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny. I've heard good stuff about this author's work, though I've never read any of his books.

    Here's my teaser: http://spicyromanceconnection.blogspot.com/2013/04/teaser-tuesdays-april-2nd.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the "voice" in this excerpt. Sounds like this book could have some humor in it.
    My Teaser is from THE FORTUNE QUILT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a new to me book and author.

    I'm playing today too here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, a space head, huh? Haven't heard that expression in awhile...lol.

    Sounds good...thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser! I'm definitely adding this book to my tbr!

    Here's my TT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good teaser, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/04/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. that book has been in my tbr pile for a while. well this teaser just moved it up.
    check out mine http://nabooksvsboys.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/teaser-tuesday-3.html
    whilst your at it check out my giveaway of 10 new adult books

    new follower via gfc(follow back please)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is space head a new term for moron?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder what's going on here? interesting teaser... Here is my teaser from THE COLLECTOR by Victoria Scott.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.