Thursday, March 17, 2022

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - March 18th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...





1. I rarely cook, I either eat out or bring home take out food instead.

2. My spring to do list includes organizing my garage (a task I have been saying for the last 3 years since I moved here) and getting rid of a lot of junk I still have packed away.

3. If I were invisible for a day, I would spy on my cats and see what they do when I'm not here.

4. When I was young, I wanted to be an actress because I thought it would be so much fun and glamorous.  I never got anywhere close to doing that.  LOL






This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme hosted by Sandee at Comedy Plus.  It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun.  


Oreo is getting ready for the weekend by getting all her sleep in now.

Happy Friday!




6 comments:

  1. Love your fill-ins. You eat out or get take out? Wow, no dishes.

    Oreo is so cute.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oreo is a cutie. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. It is never to late to be an actress. You could take a class or be in an indie film. It would be fun to see what the cats do when alone. Have a nice weekend. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant too late, no to late- oops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a sweet photo of Oreo. I rarely eat out now. After two years of so many restrictions and sheltering because I am vulnerable, it is very hard to try and get back to normal. We are going on a cruise soon so hopefully all will go well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oreo is such a cutie! Our yougnest daughter and her husband adopted two feral cats, Casper and Oreo. Franklin their little dog is learning to love them. Even he is very kind knowing they should never live outside in the brutal cold winters where they live. I hope they don't leave in the warmer temps. They are ther sweetest cats and so friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great answers on the fill in's. I was shy when I was young but I just wanted to be with my phamily and not go to school. Unfortunately, I had to go but learned to make lifelong friends I know to this very day. Oreo is adorable. I love watching a sleeping kitty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.