This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and 15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
Another fun friendly fill in Friday!
Another fun friendly fill in Friday!
1. Never have I ever thought I'd be doing a blog for this long (18 years).
2. My September to do list includes having lunch with my mother and catching up on my reviews.
3. I wouldn’t mind hosting a cat party. Everyone gets to bring their cats. Of course mine would probably be in hiding.
4. I’m always curious about other people’s pets. I always remember my neighbor's pets names, but not their names.
This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme is now hosted by Messymimi's Meanderings. It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun.
Flashback: All three kitties let me take a pic of them together. This is a rare occurrence. From left to right - Cookie, Oreo and Kit.
Happy Friday!

.png)

It is easier to remember the pet’s name, I agree.
ReplyDeleteGreat line-up for a photo, Cookie, Oreo and Kit! Thank you for linking up with Feline Friday.
Supurr fill-ins!!! What a gorgeous throwback pic, adorable! π»πΎ✨πΎπ»
ReplyDeleteAww- they are all adorable!
ReplyDelete