Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday Salon - Starting the year off right!




Happy Sunday Everyone!

One full week of the new year is over and I had a good start. I finished two books, which is right on target for me. I completed Gods Behaving Badly by Marie Phillips and Doggone by Gabriella Herkert. I'm, also, almost finished listening to the audio of The Secret Between Us by Barbara Delinsky. All three books were pretty good, too. So, this is a great start for me.

I just began reading Sunday at Tiffany's by James Patterson and Gabrielle Charbonnett. Excellent, so far. Anything with Patterson's name on it is a guaranteed winner for me. If you haven't entered the contest I'm hosting, you should really check it out. Hatchette Books is giving me 5 copies to giveaway. Click here to enter the contest!

Tonight one of my favorite shows begins their season "24". I've really missed this show and I'm looking forward to another great season. Anyone else a fan of this show?

Enjoy the week everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Woo! for James Patterson and 24.

    Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 24 too and I'm excited it's back! I love Kiefer as Jack Bauer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to read your review of gods behaving badly. you're going to post it soon, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shon - Did you see the show tonight? It was great! I missed it so much.

    Marie - I already posted my review. Here's the link http://socratesbookreviews.blogspot.com/2009/01/gods-behaving-badly-by-marie-phillips.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you're off to a good start! Both of those books sound good to me. I'm not getting very far myself but hopefully soon I'll get back on track. We watch 24 too. All of these 2 hour episodes are killing me! It's nice to have it back though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad your reading year has gotten off to a good start, Yvonne. Mine has too. :-)

    I am really behind with 24. I've only read the first two seasons, I'm afraid. Eventually I hope to catch up, but it probably won't be any time soon. It's a good show!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.