Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday Salon - August Wrap Up!



If you'd like to participate with The Sunday Salon, just click the button above.

I did fairly well in August. Here's my list...to see my reviews, just click on the titles...

A Veiled Deception by Annette Blair
Tempest in the Tea Leaves by Kari Lee Townsend
The Midnight Club by James Patterson (audio)
Glazed Murder by Jessica Beck
A Dog Named Slugger by Leigh Brill
Dog On It by Spencer Quinn (audio)
The Egyptian by Layton Green
Mai Tai One On by Jill Marie Landis

A total of 8 books in August, which is about average for me.

This week I opened my new cozy blog Socrates' Cozy Cafe. As some of you know, I've been wanting to do this for some time and finally decided to take the plunge. The Socrates' Book Review Blog will continue for all genres and it will always be my baby, since it's my first blog :) I will continue participating in memes on this blog.

This weekend I'm trying to just rest and relax after last week's crazy hurricane weekend. I'm trying to catch up some reading and, overall, just chillin' out :)

I hope you are all having a great weekend and, for those celebrating Labor Day, a great long weekend :)


Funny Pictures - Cat Gifs
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

2 comments:

  1. Good month! I liked Tempest in the Tea Leaves!
    Happy September reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did great in august! I'm going to check yournew blog out ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.