Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday Salon - Planning for Next Year Already



If you'd like to participate with The Sunday Salon, just click the button above.

I only finished one book this week. Secrets of Bella Terra by Christina Dodd which was a very good book. Eventually I'll get to the second book in the series. I'm still reading Classified as Murder by Miranda James which is really good. I'm almost finished with it.

There's still time to enter my book giveaway at Socrates' Cozy Cafe for a copy of Liver Let Die by Liz Lipperman. This was so good!

I'm in the process of trying to figure out what reading challenges I will be hosting next year. I'm going to try and keep my hosting to a minimum.

Harlequin/Silhouette Reading Challenge:

I'm probably not going to host the Harlequin/ Silhouette Reading Challenge anymore. For the simple reason that my reading tastes have changed and, although I still read them, I don't read them as often anymore.

James Patterson/Alex Cross Reading Challenges:

I'm not going to do these anymore either. There are so many Alex Cross books that I just don't think I'll have time to catch up. As for James Patterson, I'll still read and love his books but I won't be doing a challenge for them.

What an Animal Reading Challenge:

I'm definitely going to be continuing with this one. I love doing this one.

Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge:

With the way I love my cozy mysteries, you know I'm going to keep hosting this one. LOL

So, that's not too bad. I'll keep hosting two and I'm sure I'll still be joining way too many challenges once again.

For next week, I'm hoping to catch up some more with my reviews.

Hope everyone has a great week!



funny pictures - Kitteh solitaire
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

3 comments:

  1. I am always in awe of people who keep up with their challenges and faithfully note down what they've read. Good luck in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Help! Ok I will just find one under the next yea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is only my second year to even participate in challenges (and I joined way too many!).

    I think I should do the Cozy Mystery one, since I love those, but haven't had time to read any lately.

    I always say I'm going to do only a few...and then join too many.

    Secrets of Bella Terra sounds good. Thanks for visiting my Sunday Salon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.