Reagan Arthur Books
Little, Brown and Company
Advance Reading Copy (Available as hardcover)
Heaven, Inc is a huge corporation led by the founder and CEO, God. He’s not really into working anymore. God is ready to retire and open an Asian Fusion restaurant, but first he has a surprise for the humans on Earth. When he retires, he plans to destroy Earth as well.
God’s employees at Heaven, Inc. aren’t concerned about Earth. They are just happy that they will now be able to sit back and enjoy life when God retires. However, there are two employees that aren’t thrilled with the Earth’s possible demise. Two underpaid angels, Craig and Eliza, work in the Department of Miracles and love their jobs. They don’t want Heaven to close and they don’t want to see the Earth destroyed.
God, Craig and Eliza strike a deal. If Craig and Eliza can pull off one more miracle, God will call off Earth’s destruction. That gives them one month. Their miracle assignment is getting two of Earth’s most socially awkward people to fall in love and it’s not easy, but the angels are determined. Unfortunately, one month is not a very long time to make a miracle come true.
I wasn’t sure what to expect with this book, but I could not put it down. It was filled with humor, romance, and originality. Each character is fun and unique. Once you start reading, you just can’t stop. Readers will want to see how the angels get out of this one and save the world. This is a totally delightful read.
5 out of 5 kitties!
FTC Disclosure: The publisher provided me with a copy of this book to review. This did not influence my thoughts and opinions in any way. All opinions expressed are my own.
How would you like to win a copy of this book for your very own? Thanks to Anna at Little, Brown and Company I can offer 3 copies of "What in God's Name" by Simon Rich. Three lucky winners will have a chance to read this fun book.
Here are the few simple rules:
1) US and Canada residents only, no P.O. boxes.
2) Leave a valid email address below in the comment section.
3) For an extra entry, follow my blog. If you already follow my blog, just let me know in the comment section.
4) For an extra entry: If you follow me on twitter, just let me know in comments.
5) Subscribe to my blog and mention that in the comments, too, for another entry! If you already subscribe, mention that in the comments!
6) If you blog about the giveaway on your blog, you get 2 extra entries! Please leave the link in the comment section.
7) For two extra entries, tweet about this giveaway.
The giveaway will begin on Friday, August 24th at 12:01 AM, est. and end on Friday, August 31st at 12:01 AM, es. I will contact the winners by email. If I don't get a response within 3 days, another winner will be chosen.
All winners are picked by List Randomizer!
Good luck everyone!