I haven't done this blog hop in awhile, but I thought I start again this week. It's hosted by Create with Joy
This Week’s Theme – HobbiesWhat are some of the things that you love to do – and some of the things that you’ve always wanted to learn? Let’s chat about them this week as we discuss our favorite hobbies!
- What hobbies do you enjoy participating in during your spare time?
- What hobbies have you always wanted to learn?
- Have you ever tried a hobby that just wasn’t your cup of tea?
I have alot of hobbies....
1) Reading - That's #1 with me. I love cozy mysteries, mysteries of any kind, suspense, thrillers and romance!
2) Computer Stuff - I love playing games on Facebook (yikes, I've become addicted!) and I love blogging. I'm all over the place.
3) TV/Movies - I love watching TV shows and movies. I didn't realize that my summer months are still filled with TV like True Blood, Necessary Roughness, King & Maxwell, Graceland, Burn Notice, Rizzoli & Isles...and there are a ton of other shows that I love. The best thing is that one of my favorite series to read - Cedar Cove by Debbie Macomber - is now a TV show. The best of both worlds! Plus, Under the Dome by Stephen King...I'm loving the TV show and someday will read the book...it's on my Kindle waiting for me!
4) Collecting cat stuff - I'm not a crazy cat lady, okay maybe I am :) However, the collecting in this case is anything with cats from statues to t-shirts to calendars. Anything with a cat gets my attention.
What hobby have I always wanted to learn?
I always wanted to knit and/or crochet. I never learned although my grandmother was an expert at it. She always wanted to teach me and I never let her. She's gone now and I wish I had listened. I'd love to be able to do the stuff she could do. I did inherit her knitting needles, not that I ever knew what to do with them!
Have you ever tried a hobby that just wasn’t your cup of tea?
I don't think so. If I did, I don't remember.