Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Can't Wait Wednesday - March 20th



This meme is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings.

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted here to spotlight and talk about the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally they're books that have yet to be released as well. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine. Find out more here.

This looks like a great new cozy mystery series.




Synopsis from Goodreads:


Mystery author Charlemagne "Charlee" Russo thought the twisty plots and peculiar murders in her books were only the products of her imagination. That is, until her agent is found dead exactly as described in her new, unpublished manuscript. Suspicion swirls around her and her critique group, making her confidence drop as severely and unexpectedly as her royalty payments.

The police care more about Charlee's feeble alibi and financial problems than they do her panicky claims of innocence. To clear her name and revive her career, she must figure out which of her friends is a murderer. Easier said than done, even for an author who's skilled at creating tidy endings for her mysteries. And as her sleuthing grows dangerous, her imagination starts working overtime. Is she being targeted, too?



Publisher: Midnight Ink
Release Date: April 8, 2018

8 comments:

  1. Poor Charlee, that would be awful. Definitely curious about who is behind the murder. Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got this one on my list too. Hope it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look and sound of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cover! Looks like my chair I read in. I have to add this to my list! Good pick!

    Mary my Can’t Wait Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sound of this cosy:)). Having an author plunged in the middle of a murder mystery sounds a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy it, Yvonne:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have an arc of this and it's even my buddy read with Stormi next month. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh! The title of this books sounds awesome! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.