Thursday, April 4, 2019

Friendly Fill-Ins - April 5th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.

Another fun week of fill-ins. Here are my answers to this weeks statements...



1. The highlight of my week is Friday.  I'm so happy to start the weekend and have two days off of work.

2. Only one more day until I can have two days to rest and relax.

3. I believe I was born to feed and take care of cats.  I'm really good at it too :)

4. Age is just a number.  I'm trying not to let it bother me that the number keeps going up, but the alternative isn't a good thing :) 



3 comments:

  1. Great answers, I agree 100% with #4! I have today, tomorrow, and Sunday off. Don't know how that happened but I'm not complaining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for these great fill-in answers. Our 3 and 4 were pretty much the same :) I hope you have a wonderful weekend! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unsurprisingly, I agree with and relate to every single one of your fill-ins! Weekends and cats are two of the best things in the world. And I 1000% agree that age is just a number, and it can't tell us how we feel or what we can or can't accomplish. Thank you for joining in on the Friendly Fill-Ins!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.