Friday, September 17, 2021

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - September 17th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...

1. Is it wrong to want to spend some time alone just relaxing?    Sometimes I just need to be alone whether it's to read or watch TV.  It's nice to unwind.

2. I wish I had kept my Barbie dolls.  I had so many growing up and I have no idea what ever happened to them.  A few years ago I started collecting Barbies.  They aren't the same type I had as a child but I do still wish I had them.

3. Being with my husband and the kitties is my idea of living happily ever after.

4. It’s been a long time since I listened to an audiobook.  Since the weather has gotten so hot this summer, I haven't walked which means I haven't listened to audiobooks.  Hopefully soon.


This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme hosted by Sandee at Comedy Plus.  It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun.  

From the Penthouse of Kit's condo, she wishes everyone a great weekend!

Happy Friday!







5 comments:

  1. Love your fill-ins. The last time I listened to an audio book was when I was working. I was always going from one place to another and it was relaxing to listen as I traveled.

    Kit is a beautiful girl. She knows it too.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific answers! You know, even though my name is Barbara and everyone called me Barbie, I never got a Barbie Doll! Perhaps I should start collecting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kit is a cutie. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Nothing wrong with needing to be alone- as an introvert, I need quite a bit of time alone. Have a wonderful weekend.XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, time on your own just relaxing is good. Kit is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.