Friday, March 4, 2022

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - March 4th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...



1. I would rather smell a skunk than smell burnt popcorn.  A few times I've been known to microwave popcorn for too long and it stinks up the whole house.  

2. Every March I look forward to all the pretty spring colors.

3. I knew we were adopting two cats   the moment that we saw how close Oreo and Cookie were in their cage.  They were hugging, cuddling, kissing...no way we were separating these two sisters.

4. I didn't have to get my knee x-rayed after I fell is currently my silver lining.  All that remains are the black and blue marks.  It's no longer painful.





This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme hosted by Sandee at Comedy Plus.  It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun.  

These sisters still love each other.  Just like they were still kittens.

Happy Friday!







3 comments:

  1. I am glad you adopted both of your cats. Bonded cats should never be separated. I hope your knee is soon better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fill-ins and especially your knee. Great news.

    I'm so happy you adopted the sisters. They're happy about it too.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oreo and Cookie are such cuties. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I am glad your knee is healing. Also, glad you adopted both kittens. XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.