Friday, March 11, 2022

Feline Friday and Friendly Fill-Ins - March 11th


This meme is hosted by Four-Legged Furballs and  15andmeowing. Each week they will post four fill-in statements.
friend

Another fun friendly fill in Friday!




Here are my answers to this week's fill ins...




1. I love that Oreo and Cookie are still very close sisters.  They are now a year and a half.  They are now more independent, but they still obviously love each other so much.

2. To celebrate pi day on Monday, I will have a slice of Boston Cream pie.  A little cream, a little chocolate...yum!

3. I'd like to be able to eat fattening foods every day.  However, I'd like to do that without putting on anymore weight 😁

4. If I ended up in jail, it would probably be because I buy too much cat food.  Is that illegal?  LOL  There's such a shortage that whenever Chewy or any store has one of the flavors my girls love, I buy it whether I need it or not.  





This week we are participating in Feline Friday, as well as Friendly Fill-Ins. This is a fun meme hosted by Sandee at Comedy Plus.  It's a great meme to share all the kitty fun.  

Cookie grabbed the lounger first.  She's ready for the weekend!

Happy Friday!





3 comments:

  1. Love your fill-ins and it's not illegal to stockpile kitty food. You have to protect your babies. I'd be doing the same thing.

    I made meatloaf with creamy mashed potatoes last night. Very fattening and ever so good, but it will be a long time before we make something so fattening.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Scritches all around. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice when siblings are close. My boys were like that for all their lives and when Eric passed Flynn was like a little lost soul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cookie is a beautiful girl. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I am glad your sister kitties get along so well. Boston cream pie sounds good. Have a nice weekend. XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.