Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Top Ten Tuesday - Cover Freebie

 


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl


This week's topic is Cover Freebie (Pick any topic related to book covers. You can make up your own topic or pick one from the list of previous ones!).
 
You all know how much I love cats, but I do love all animals. My topic this week is books with animals on them. Below are the most recent books with animals (a few dogs made their way in too) that I added to my TBR.

If you click on the title, it will take you to their Goodreads page.




What's on your list this week?




21 comments:

  1. Such a good topic. I love cats, too! You've got a selection of cute covers here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say this is a lot of murder to associate with kittehs, but...that's fair, to be honest. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great covers! I like animals on covers.

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2026/08/04/top-ten-tuesday-cover-freebie-summer-covers/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love it how we all collectively agreed that cats go perfectly with murder 😂😂

    Murder by the Month cover reminds me of those old point-and-click hidden-object games I loved playing as a teen! I'll have to check it out on Goodreads 😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cozy mysteries seem to require an animal on the cover.
    Here's my TTT for the week: https://readbakecreate.com/favorite-covers-for-the-murder-of-roger-ackroyd/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder how influenced we are by the subtle appearance of a cute cat or dog on the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another nice stack. I love books and today I'm getting a Reacher book. Can't wait.

    I linked this post to Happy Tuesday.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Yvonne. Scritches to the kitties. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun topic for today. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love covers with pets on them. ☕︎

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choice! It took me waaay too long to find that cat on the cover of Bad Batch haha. Also Dungeon Crawler Carl has a cat on the cover! (DCC is my current obsession)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love a cover that features animals and can very rarely resist them! These are some great choices and they all look fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cats and Dogs on covers are so cute! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice list! Dogs and cats on covers instantly catch my eye. Especially the cozy mysteries.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww, so many cute cat covers! I did a cat-themed book post a couple of weeks ago :)

    Caroline | https://envirolineblog.com/10-summer-themed-book-covers-top-ten-tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  15. Murder at the Museum Gala looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Animals add so much to our lives, and to our stories, too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I find so many cozy mysteries have animals on the cover, usually a cat or dog. They always draw my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cats are VERY popular in cozy mysteries! I'm always shocked when I read a cozy that doesn't include a pet of some kind. They're very few and far between.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.