Saturday, May 31, 2008

Catch as Cat Can by Rita Mae Brown



Genre: Mystery

First, let me start off with how much I love the Mrs. Murphy series. I just adore re-visiting the town of Crozet, Virginia and getting reacquainted with Mary Minor “Harry” Haristeen and her family of fur babies. I can’t get enough of this series.

Crozet’s annual Dogwood Festival is coming and as the citizens begin preparations, Mrs. Hogendobber discovers her hubcaps have been stolen – right off her car! Imagine that! As Harry helps her investigate the crime, they begin to stumble upon dead bodies. Obviously this is about more than stolen hubcaps.

Mrs. Murphy isn’t about to let Harry walk right into the middle of danger, at least not alone. She recruits the help of her buddies Tucker and Pewter to help assist in unraveling this mystery.

Mrs. Murphy, Tucker and Pewter are so much fun to read. Two cats and a dog solving mysteries…what could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.