Saturday, June 7, 2008

What Your Fridge Says About You




What Your Fridge Says About You



You aren't greedy, but you don't really deprive yourself either. You strike a good balance with the stuff you buy.



You are not careful with your money. In fact, you rarely think about how much you are spending.



You don't tend to be a very adventurous person, but you do surprise everyone now and then. You have a bit of a wild side.



You are not very responsible, and you don't pretend to be. Life's too short to do what you're supposed to do.



You are likely single - and a workaholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.