Monday, June 16, 2008

Friday's Feast

I'm a bit late, but here's mine from June 13th (aka Friday the 13th)

Appetizer
Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist?

Optimist

Soup
What is your favorite color of ink to write with?

Blue

Salad
How often do you get a manicure or pedicure? Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them?

I haven't had it done in awhile.

Main Course
Have you ever won anything online? If so, what was it?

I've won books online.

Dessert
In which room in your house do you keep your home computer?

The bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog! I always love reading comments and getting to know my readers!

After some careful consideration, I've decided to become an award-free blog. Although I appreciate and am honored by each and every award I've received, your comments and friendship are enough award for me. Thank you all so much for your thoughtfulness.

Due to way too many spam comments, I disabled the Anonymous User comments. We'll see if this works, otherwise I'll have to go back to word verification.